We all want to look our best, and one of the most effective ways to do that is by taking care of the largest organ in the human body – your skin.
Our skin is often taken for granted. Over time, however, aging, sun exposure, dry seasons, lifestyle choices, and other factors can take a toll on your complexion in the form of dry skin, discoloration, and fine lines and wrinkles.
You can try to restore the vitality and suppleness of your skin with cleansers, exfoliants, moisturizers, serums, sunscreens, and other rejuvenating dermal options. However, for best results, you need physician-dispensed solutions. One of the most trusted and effective medical-grade skin care product lines available today is SkinMedica.
This outstanding line offers noticeable makeover benefits for skin that has lost its luster, smoothness, elasticity, and glow.
Effective Solutions for Every Skin Care Need
SkinMedica products are formulated to rejuvenate your skin and help make you look years younger. These include:
- Facial Cleanser – Formulated for all skin types, SkinMedica facial cleanser removes everything from excess oil and makeup to environmental pollutants – hydrating and refreshing your skin while it cleans. SkinMedica also provides special hydrating cleanser for sensitive skin or skin that has undergone a cosmetic procedure or treatment.
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser – This combination of alpha hydroxy acid and beta hydroxy acid exfoliating cleanser gets deep into your pores to gently remove dead skin cells and excess oil, thus improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- TNS (Tissue Nutrient Solution) Essential Serum – This all-in-one, physiologically balanced, naturally secreted, and stabilized growth factor blend helps improve the appearance of fine lines, as well as the tone and texture of your skin. In addition, there is TNS Recovery Serum, which is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lytera 2.0 – This advanced pigment-correcting serum is specially formulated to treat the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration. Works for all skin types.
- Lytera 2.0 Bag – When used together, this kit of six SkinMedica skin care products has been clinically shown to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and damage due to ultraviolet radiation, while also helping to prevent the reoccurrence of the dark spots.
- Retinol 0.5/1.0 – Also known as vitamin A, retinol renews your skin by enhancing its tone, texture, and resiliency, while also diminishing fine lines.
- Uplifting Eye Serum– Formulated from natural extracts, this product acts to smooth out the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness and tiny wrinkles.
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – This formula provides immediate smoothing out of fine lines and wrinkles. It supports your skin’s natural ability to retain moisture and to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
- HA5 Lip Plumper – This two-step treatment not only has the same smoothing and hydrating benefits of HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator, but also is clinically shown to plump the appearance of your lips.
- Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline – This special formula minimizes the appearance of red or pink scars caused by minor injuries, cosmetic surgery, or C-sections. Powered by lactic acid, it gently brightens and exfoliates the skin to encourage cell renewal, while the olive oil ingredient improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Ultra-Sheer Moisturizer – This lightweight, noncomedogenic (specially formulated to not cause blocked skin pores) moisturizer provides facial skin hydration and improves the overall appearance of your complexion.
- Dermal Repair Cream – This ultra-rich moisturizer is formulated to help prevent moisture loss, thereby improving your skin’s smoothness and restoring its natural beauty.
- Total Defense & Repair SPF 34 Sunscreen – This super-strength sunscreen maximizes UV protection from harmful infrared rays while supporting your skin’s natural ability to restore itself.
- Essential Defense Everyday SPF 47 Sunscreen – This formulation is a more lightweight, sheer sunscreen that is ideal for those with oily and/or combination skin. It provides the highest level of UVA protection available, along with UVB coverage, without clogging your pores.
Professional Skin Care for All Skin Types in Washington State
Whether you’re looking to erase wrinkles, add volume to your checks, get fuller lips, or simply rejuvenate your complexion, Northwest Hair Restoration has a solution for you.
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Robert Niedbalski is highly experienced with cosmetic injectables, beauty treatments, and youth-restoring products that will help your face and complexion look revitalized and with a renewed glow.
To schedule a consultation, contact us today by calling (253) 572-2949 or fill out our appointment request form online now. We have offices in Tacoma, Seattle, and Spokane, Washington, and we look forward to helping you love your skin!