On behalf of our team here at Northwest Hair Restoration, I’d like to thank you for your patience and support during these past two months. Our office is working hard to ensure a safe environment for everyone as we re-open our doors on May 18th. Following guidelines from the CDC, state and local governments on resuming elective surgery at this time, we have adapted our office policies and procedures to make Northwest Hair Restoration a “COVID-protected facility”. What does this mean?
- We ask all patients for a relevant COVID-19 history of their own health and their contacts. It is important that patients provide accurate information.
- We follow social distancing guidelines by limiting contact of patients with one another whether in consultation or in a procedure and will arrange waiting room seating accordingly.
- We use suitable PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- We screen all patients and staff members routinely for their exposure to COVID-19 using relevant health histories and daily temperature monitoring as part of our strategy to prevent contagion. Additionally, and where available, we follow all government guidelines on use of testing to monitor staff and patients.
- We use appropriate cleansing, disinfecting and waste disposal procedures throughout the office/clinic as outlined by the CDC.
- We advise patients of the office/clinic protocols for hand washing and proper staff use of gloves, gown and masks.
- Niedbalski will be performing more virtual consultations and follow up visits to help reduce people traffic in the office and maintain social distancing
We look forward to getting back to doing what we do best – providing you with the finest hair restoration services available!
Dr. Robert Niedbalski