If you’re looking to restore volume to sunken cheeks, soften the appearance of deep smile lines around your nose and mouth, plump your lips, or get rid of vertical lip lines, the Juvéderm collection of dermal fillers has a solution for you.
Each Juvéderm product is made from a modified form of a nutrient-delivering substance in the skin called hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring substance and will gradually be absorbed into the body. Depending upon the product that is appropriate for your goals, you can expect results to last for 1 to 2 years.
The Juvéderm family of fillers includes:
- Juvéderm Voluma® XC: Instantly adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. Results last for up to 2 years.
- Juvéderm Vollure™ XC: Softens moderate to severe lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to create a smoother, younger appearance. Results last for up to 18 months.
- Juvéderm® XC: Instantly smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Results last for up to 1 year.
- Juvéderm Volbella® XC: Adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines. Results last for up to 1 year.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC: Adds fullness to and plumps thin lips. Results last for up to 1 year.
Facial fillers like Juvéderm are a great way to look years younger without undergoing plastic surgery. Juvéderm can also be used in combination with BOTOX® for enhanced results, and it is part of the Vampire Facelift® procedure as well.